♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

cat PHOBIA!!!












haiz~~
i face a problem recently...
zz...
tat is my animal phobia become serious n make many funny things happened...
omg...
yesterday i went '2am mee' wid my frens,but got a cat at thr...
it made me couldnt sit peacefully n always looked around...
i ran away when it near me n made me losing face...
n WONG VIN CEN still make me angry!!!
nvm,next time i will buy many balloons n scare him back!!!
haiz~haiz~haiz~
except cat,i still got dog n mouse phobia oso...
i hope tat i can solve these kind of phobia n become a brave girl...
wakaka~~
but i think it is quite hard for me to do it...
zz...
wat can i do to eliminate my phobia...
haha~~
nvm...
i think everything will be alright if i din see any animal in front of me...
wakaka~~
tat is the best idea n best way for me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment