♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

INTI BALL 2009~~

tis is my 1st time join the INTI BALL^^
very glad to see that everyone wear wid nice~~
girls all damn pretty and guys all damn handsome!!!
really ^o^
i'm not cheating u all...
wakaka~~
dun believe?!
let me show u!!!























katlynn n me^^





















QQ n me^^




















yann peng n me^^




















mandy n me^^





















wendy n me^^





















pokeat n me^^




















xie you n me^^
















all girls wid chun pin...
he was so lucky!!! XD





















zhiming n me^^
















all leng luis!!!





















panha n me^^















leng luis again :P















chun pin n me^^















sim sim n me^^




















xiao mi n me^^




















yew ping n me^^





















leng leng n me^^

















pretty girls~~~
wow!!!



nice memories that we had...
cant forget ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment