♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

really boring...

feel bored during my sem break...
zz...

baking n cooking become my hobbies recently becos i find nothing to do...

wakaka

juz now i fried noodles for myself as my lunch
not bad la...
haha















鲜蛤炒面~~

n i'm very happy becos my dad finally agree to fetch me n my bro go back to inti^^
tis will be the 3rd time he fetch us go...
haha~

but i will be back on 31/8

some of my frens will go back earlier...

i tink i'm get ready to face a new sem~~

energy cha
rging ^^


miss all of my frens...
miss LG n the frens at inti...
miss secondary school frens...



love u all
muackssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment