♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

new trying+midvalley^^

on thursday night
i got my 1st trying on dying my hair!!!
but i was not going to saloon...
i bought a red color becos they all advised me it wouldn't easily be seen if i use dark color
szeping helped me a lot becos she helped me dye my whole hair!!
thx so much~~^^
the result is not very obvious...
but the color can still be seen under the sunlight actually...
hehe ;P


ytd,
zhangli,yeeleng,winni n me went midvalley for movie^^
actually jiakee pang decide to join
but she suddenly get sick
cant go wid us... >.<''
the movie we watch which is '14 blades'!!!
it's a really nice movie since i know wu zhun had join tis movie haha~
becos i like his look in the movie^^
after the movie we went to lunch at food court we shopping after the lunch n play bowling^^
it was a new trying for us in playing bowling at midvalley
the scene is totally different from other bowling court
becos the feeling when we 1st stepping in the court juz like a pub!!
lolx
it has weak light n strong musics
the special theme make yeeleng,winni n me so surprise!!
haha~
after bowling,we went teppanyaki for our dinner^^
i ate the 'steamboat'
but it's full of vegetables =.=''
it suffered us when we went back by taking ktm!!
we all looked like saddin =.=''






















yeeleng n me^^




















xiao mei(winni) n me^^















the scene in bowling court^^
















the scene again^^















the steamboat i ate^^















i wan take photo wid my food but zhangli joined tgt =.=''




















never mind... take again^^ lolx




















hehe...XD




















^^




















hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment