♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

stress ar!!!

final exam is around the corner...
since law has many chapters are covered...
i start to feel stress!!!
i find tat it's quite hard for me to follow my plan to finish it ady...
juz wish tat i can rush back my own schedule...
haiz...
n all of us scare the most is ENL!!!
very hard to score it!!!
the lecturer is strict in marking our workings n tests...
so i juz aim pass only in ENL...
actually i dun dare to put too many hope on tis sem...
sometimes i scare it will make me more stress n seems cant achieve it...
tat's y i feel stress...
i'm finding some way to make me relax abit...
tmr is our ENL presentation again!
it will be our 2nd ENL assignment n 2nd presentation...
i tink quite easier to memorise compare to last time...
tis sem we got only 2 presentations n they r based on ENL...
wish tat we can try our best to get better result in ENL le...
gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment