♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally!!

Yeah~ Finally I got my new phone!!
This is the first time I own a smartphone..
In last year, I planned to buy iphone 5 but at last iphone 4S was launched.. =.=
so I waited again and finally I gave up iphone, choose Samsung Galaxy SIII~


Actually at first the outlook of the phone was not so attractive for me, I prefer S2 appearance..
but after my boyfriend introduce me about the functions of S3 with the video, feel not bad with this phone..
so finally it launched in M'sia last week, and i went to the roadshow held at KSL last Friday to get the phone.
At last, I signed the data plan contract with Digi.. feel like useless if without signing plan..LOL!!
The opinion from me on using the phone since last Friday is: not bad to use, color is sharp, very HD!!
Sometimes it might lag abit, but overall process in well =)
It is very light, this is out of my expectation..haha..because it looks big!!
The only thing I'm still waiting for is, the accessories of this phone~
My screen protector is yet to be taken off, just like what you see in the 1st photo of the photo collage..LOL!! it's kinda funny because I can't see the word sometimes.. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, I like to read blog. Blogs of baking..!!
I found many bloggers with baking recipes & comments~
I really wish I can reach the same level as them..
From their blog stories, I can see most of them started from zero knowledge, but at last they can make a nice and beautiful cakes~
So, I wish I can be the same too..
After I moving house, with new oven, new mixer and new tools, I must train myself well to achieve my ambition~!! 
Hwaiting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment