♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thursday

Quite active in blogging recently, the mode was finally ON 2 days ago..hehe..
Last night planned to bake a cake by using rice cooker, but at the end failed..
I think the reason was the egg, my mixer broken few months ago, plan to have a new one after moving house, so i tried to use my hands to stir the egg white with sugar, this process calls 打发.. the basic skill of baking..
I read some blogs, found that stirring by hands need more than half an hour, but i stirred for near one hour last night, still cant see the result I wish for.. T.T
at last I gave up, straightly mix all ingredients together then put them into the rice cooker to cook..
Same as what I predicted, the result was horrible..LOL!!
like pancake? like thicker roti canai? =.=
Anyway, I won't give up easily, time needed to improve myself, hwaiting go go!!
But my hands feel damn tired after stirring for so long time!! feel like my muscle growing abit..oh no!!

Yesterday we get the key of new house finally and the renovations can be started soon~

I'm here countdown for Friday again!! haha~ Actually this week passes fast also, it's good to have this feeling because I can meet with my lovely boyfriend again this weekend..!! wuhuu!!



No comments:

Post a Comment