♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

at home...












i went back to my home last friday.
when i reached my home was 10:00pm already...
after i took shower i started to enjoy my mum's cookings!!!
wow~~
so touching when i saw all the dishes on the table...
those are the dishes tat i like the most!!!
my mum know i like chicken so much n she cooked ayam rendang n fried chicken^^
hehe...
n ytd i ate 'bak kut teh' n ckicken rice cooked by my mum...
damnnnnn DELICIOUS!!!
as a result...
i...
i fat again...
haiz~
but nvm la...
can eat 'loving meal' from my mum is important than everything^^
but...
tmr hv to go back college again...
continue the life again...
without family...
but i still hv many frens at thr^^
miss them oso~~
see u all tmr lo~~


No comments:

Post a Comment