♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

my 'vampire' teeth...

dun know y recently i very care about my appearance...
especially i very care about my 'vampire' teeth...
haiz...
i think maybe it is becos of the heredity of the family gua...
but only me n my younger sis hv tis 'vampire' teeth only...
dun know whether my youngest will hv tis 'vampire' teeth in future or not...
haha~~
besides the heredity of the 'vampire' teeth,
my family still got a heredity of stiff nose...
but i will try to accept wat i hv on my face la...
haha~~
actually i dun really like my 'vampire' teeth before...
becos i think it is very ugly...
but recently i change my thinking...
maybe it is the special part on my face gua...
wakaka~~















my 'vampire' teeth... lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment