♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

mummy,..i love u~~

i have a dream recently...
majority of my friends had told their mum 'i love you' n i'm the only one person who never say it before...

haiz~~
everytime when the words come to my mouth,i dun dare to say it out...
it makes me feel tat i'm so timid...
even tell my mum tat 'i love you' dun dare also...
zz...
i wish tat i can hold my mum's hands n tell her i love her...
i hope tat it won't be the dream n it can comes true recently...
i must train myself to say it out!!!
today when i heard tat one of my frens--yeeleng had told her mum 'i love u'...
i felt that i'm so useless...
haiz~~
i hope that i can fulfill my this dream recently...
hehe^^

gambateh to myself~~



MUM...

I LOVE YOU!!!

MUACKSSS
S~~





1 comment:

  1. you are not useless, just that the society we live in do not have such a common practice yet.

    dont have to feel useless because of this.

    although you might never say those words to your mom until now, but im sure your mom can feel how much you love her.

    gambatte!

    i love you xD , lolz, see? its easy.

    ReplyDelete