♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Seoul...

today,
we took our dinner at 'Little Soul' which was opened last week...
erm...
we all get quite low satisfaction at thr...
maybe is becos of the taste is quite not suitable for us...
n the price of the food at thr quite expensive oso...
but fortunately we went sing k after our dinner...
tat's ladies night for us...wakaka~~
i mean when sing k la~~
we sang many songs n very high!
haha~~
k la...
show time again for our photos when we were taking the dinner...
hehe^^
enjoy ya^^





















i ate 石锅拌饭 which cost me RM15!!!
but i din finish it...becos i dun really like the taste...





















hey! yew ping y u stole my rice took photo wif u??? give me back!!!
LOL XD
















me n sze ping~~
u feed me i feed u^^





















sze ping more charm than me...
she juz ate 1/3 only i think...
but it is cheaper than my rice la...





















yew ping wif me again...
wakaka~~





















my poor lingsim...
being bullied by 2 naughty girls...
haiz~~




let u all see the pose tat always occurs in the korean dramas n movies...



DENG DENG!!!


















sorry for showing tis rude photo...

hehe...

but i like it very much!!!

wakaka^^

No comments:

Post a Comment