♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

shit!!!

today i got the news about the motorcycle in my dad's shop was stolen...
zz...
tis is the 4th times ady!!!
1st time was a van,
2nd n 3rd time were lorries,
n tis is the 4th time!!!
haiz...
my mum told me tat the guy who has long hair was taken by the CCTV in my dad's shop...
n tat time my sis juz passed by him...
but my sis quite like me...
she dun like to look surroundings n look at the floor while walking...
n my sis said tat the guy very horror...
becos walked very near to her...
damn shit!!!
so my sis dun dare to look at him n walked very fast lo...
my dad's workers all went out to deliver the goods to the customers...
no one saw it...
haiz...
but my dad is very careless oso la...
he dun like to keep the key of the motorcycle becos of the convenience...
my mum scolded him many times ady but he said the motorcycle is old ady n no one wan it la...
swt...
hate those who like to stole others' things!!!
so everyone muz be careful ya...

btw
hope tat all of u who owns vehicle muz be careful n pay attention on ur vehicles all the time...
dun let them hv the chance to stole...

No comments:

Post a Comment