♥ welcome ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPY SUNDAY~~

tis afternoon i ate the cheapest lunch wif my frens!!!
haha~~
tat's becos we cook porridge for our lunch n it cost only RM1 for each person...
we went GIANT n bought carrot,tomato,potato,mushroom n taufu ytd.
besides, we still buy the 'caibao' to fried wid egg.
as a result we all took the healthy lunch today~~
thr r 7 ppl took tis lunch at VINCEN's house---vincen,boey,yeeleng,lingsim,katlynn,yuchuen n me~~





















the only guy who got auntie look...LOL

























2 cookers tat cooked the porridge at the same time^^


..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

my porridge~~ (althought its look quite normal...but it still tasty la~~)


















.....................................................................................

after lunch,
we 5 ppl (vincen,boey,yeeleng,lingsim n me) went KAJANG ate SATEY for our dinner~~
yoyo^^
i ate 9 chicken satey, 3 fish satey n 1 coconut drink~~
vincen,boey,lingsim n yeeleng tried rabbit satey but only me no brave to try it...
haiz~
dun know y i suddenly think about the rabbit in my brain...
make me dun dare to try it...
btw
still a nice meal for all of us^^

















the venue tat we took our dinner^^























































no image eating...

=.='

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment